Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

narcissistic parents

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
Only good thing about having narcissistic parents is that you can ask for money whenever and they’ll give it cuz it’ll satisfy them more knowing they’re needed or can provide also lowkey gives them some power and control over u but tbh as long as I get my money im good n idgaf
 
My dads aspd and npd and hes not like that at all

He will take stuff away from me for no reason he used to isolate me alot I had to do everything his way etc. And when I learned a language he wasnt good at I got in trouble cuz he couldn't understand me even tho my mom knows it
 
My dads aspd and npd and hes not like that at all

He will take stuff away from me for no reason he used to isolate me alot I had to do everything his way etc. And when I learned a language he wasnt good at I got in trouble cuz he couldn't understand me even tho my mom knows it
I’m sorry abt that but u seriously need to leave
 
i hv so much resentment towards one of my parents n once in the seychellese they were like drowning in a pool and i had to jump in and save them but i swear there was one moment i was debating letting them drown
Bro I swearrrr this is how I feel with my mom she gen has beef with me for no reason even though I legit treat her so good
 
Bro I swearrrr this is how I feel with my mom she gen has beef with me for no reason even though I legit treat her so good
are we the same person? wtf,, i love my dad so much he gives n gives n gives n then my moms a whole ass gold digger ngl
 
Im running away soon, starting this beautiful wild like in New york and I wont speak to them until I get rich and famous🪭
did u finally find a job or r u just going to wing it
 
My mom gen takes zero consideration to how anyone feels and is always spewing some bs bro I swear she’s schizophrenic 😭😭
yea same mines a genuine narcissist and even when shes acting good shes more like a sister than a mom she doesnt rly gaf ab her children kind of a bad influence
 
Narcy parents? Mine are like the complete opposite

My Dad will humble the fuck outta me whenever I step outta line
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish i ss when u said you'd be in love with Cindy if he was female
same guy who said that cindy is disloyal and isnt trustworthy at all, bros a snake, i love him regardless of anything he just sees him sexually
Hes just obsessive and protective over cindy
? its cuz auggys a prick maybe?
Water

Sometimes I just bring him up to see how he’ll rage this time

It’s intriguing every time
I really do not need to explain why
 
same guy who said that cindy is disloyal and isnt trustworthy at all, bros a snake, i love him regardless of anything he just sees him sexually

? its cuz auggys a prick maybe?

I really do not need to explain why
I’m a prick how?

I’ve stayed away from Cindy these days

Seriously, what have I done to you
 
It’s not a chimp out it is called talking sense, but I won’t stain this thread cuz this n***a views cindy as a plain person

bro use ur head for a sec
You’re not answering my question. You can’t tell me a time where I’ve been a snake. If I have, please tell me. I want to improve n***a, it’s why I’m here
 
same guy who said that cindy is disloyal and isnt trustworthy at all, bros a snake, i love him regardless of anything he just sees him sexually

? its cuz auggys a prick maybe?

I really do not need to explain why
U are protectivel no one can talk about Cindy or femboys without summoning you
 
It’s not a chimp out it is called talking sense, but I won’t stain this thread cuz this n***a views cindy as a plain person

bro use ur head for a sec
You’re not answering my question. You can’t tell me a time where I’ve been a snake. If I have, please tell me. I want to improve n***a, it’s why I’m here
both of u r actual cancer at times bro, newf u need to genuinely control ur emotions no one here is looking to harm cindy in any way shape or form and auggy just stop engaging brah not everytime sm says smth bad ab u u gotta prove to them smth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top