Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

narcissistic parents

You’re not answering my question. You can’t tell me a time where I’ve been a snake. If I have, please tell me. I want to improve n***a, it’s why I’m here
Oh just shut it mate 😭
 
both of u r actual cancer at times bro, newf u need to genuinely control ur emotions no one here is looking to harm cindy in any way shape or form and auggy just stop engaging brah not everytime sm says smth bad ab u u gotta prove to them smth
I am calm, a lot of nothing.
 
both of u r actual cancer at times bro, newf u need to genuinely control ur emotions no one here is looking to harm cindy in any way shape or form and auggy just stop engaging brah not everytime sm says smth bad ab u u gotta prove to them smth
I get what you’re saying but I’ve had a lot of ppl say I’ve been an asshole in the past, mostly exes.

If someone’s got a complaint, I’ll listen. I’ll ignore them if it’s something Bs though
 
I never said you brought it up
But even if ppl arent talking to you if they mention Cindy u gwt protective
You brought it up twice trying to stir shit, please think. I was talking about Tulip initially till you came in, so stop trying to gaslight thanks mate.
 
I get what you’re saying but I’ve had a lot of ppl say I’ve been an asshole in the past, mostly exes.

If someone’s got a complaint, I’ll listen. I’ll ignore them if it’s something Bs though
IMG_2036.jpeg
 
And newday relax for once in your fuckibg life , I genuinely don’t get why you get to buthurt over the mere mention of Cindy’s name. He isn’t your property
I am talking about you mate not him, stop acting like a snark already auggy
 
“Childish” coming from you

Look in the mirror

No one is taking this seriously but you. Putting your ass on ignore
Says the one who makes sexual jokes 24/7 about him then rubs it in my face like he done something, genuine snark behaviour
 
Says the one who makes sexual jokes 24/7 about him then rubs it in my face like he done something, genuine snark behaviour
Because every comment I make about femboys is targeted at Cindy right? Bc he’s the only one in the world I know right? Man shut up. You’re so fuckibg emotional over shit that doesn’t remotely matter. Most my threads about cracking femboys aren’t even directed at him. Yet you make everything about you. That’s your problem. You’re pushing your own insecurities onto me.

Fucking clown.
 
Because every comment I make about femboys is targeted at Cindy right? Bc he’s the only one in the world I know right? Man shut up. You’re so fuckibg emotional over shit that doesn’t remotely matter. Most my threads about cracking femboys aren’t even directed at him. Yet you make everything about you. That’s your problem. You’re pushing your own insecurities onto me.

Fucking clown.
@bunny pls I need to know cindys secret
 
Because every comment I make about femboys is targeted at Cindy right? Bc he’s the only one in the world I know right? Man shut up. You’re so fuckibg emotional over shit that doesn’t remotely matter. Most my threads about cracking femboys aren’t even directed at him. Yet you make everything about you. That’s your problem. You’re pushing your own insecurities onto me.

Fucking clown.
I really don’t want to explain in an elaborate form of how dumb you are sounding or I’ll get called too emotional again, I am calm, I am just explaining things to you and yet you seem to be mad
 
I really don’t want to explain in an elaborate form of how dumb you are sounding or I’ll get called too emotional again, I am calm, I am just explaining things to you and yet you seem to be mad
You say something then never elaborate. You expect me not to get fuckibg annoyed by how wishy washy you are?

“You’re disingenuous” “how?” -no response

“you’re a snake” “how?” -no respone

Just shut the fuck up already if you have nothing of any value to say.
 
It said it cuz thats why u were called a f*g it was a joke
I don't know if you are playing dumb, but please may I suggest you go the first page, and watch you instigate twice then proceed to blame me for making it about him when you literally brought him up for no reason twice in a row 😭
You say something then never elaborate. You expect me not to get fuckibg annoyed by how wishy washy you are?

“You’re disingenuous” “how?” -no response

“you’re a snake” “how?” -no respone

Just shut the fuck up already if you have nothing of any value to say.
It's because you should already know yourself as to why that is when you behave in a way of a person who can notice their own faults, but are genuinely clueless when it comes to it
 
I don't know if you are playing dumb, but please may I suggest you go the first page, and watch you instigate twice then proceed to blame me for making it about him when you literally brought him up for no reason twice in a row 😭

It's because you should already know yourself as to why that is when you behave in a way of a person who can notice their own faults, but are genuinely clueless when it comes to it
Huh ? I never blamed u for making it about him i blamed you for taking a joke and getting into an argument

Also I deadass can't tell the difference between instigating and a joke im socially inept
 
Huh ? I never blamed u for making it about him i blamed you for taking a joke and getting into an argument

Also I deadass can't tell the difference between instigating and a joke im socially inept
I want to be very hostile right now, but here I will just say I agree so you stop talking
 
both of u r actual cancer at times bro, newf u need to genuinely control ur emotions no one here is looking to harm cindy in any way shape or form and auggy just stop engaging brah not everytime sm says smth bad ab u u gotta prove to them smth
Newday is cancer auggy is virgo but ik what u saying
 
I want to be very hostile right now, but here I will just say I agree so you stop talking
Why hostile? Idk what i even did im not good at talking to ppl and I genuinly do not understand most things in social settings if I come across as mean I usually dont mean it
 
Only good thing about having narcissistic parents is that you can ask for money whenever and they’ll give it cuz it’ll satisfy them more knowing they’re needed or can provide also lowkey gives them some power and control over u but tbh as long as I get my money im good n idgaf
Yeah my dad is the same my mom is chill tho
 
Auggy is just on my dih that is it
You’re actually delusional

Youre on every single one of my posts with something negative to say then never elaborating like look at this shit. You’re STILL not elaborating. Holy shit.
I don't know if you are playing dumb, but please may I suggest you go the first page, and watch you instigate twice then proceed to blame me for making it about him when you literally brought him up for no reason twice in a row 😭

It's because you should already know yourself as to why that is when you behave in a way of a person who can notice their own faults, but are genuinely clueless when it comes to it
 
You’re actually delusional

Youre on every single one of my posts with something negative to say then never elaborating like look at this shit.
I'm not, and also you responded to me so genuinely don't know what you are saying
You’re STILL not elaborating. Holy shit.
Yeah I'm not elaborating because it will either end in two ways

- Auggy dauggy sanctimonious speech on how he always wants to be a better person to just be a before and before change in character

- Auggy dauggy says I think too deeply and deflects

This is a big waste of time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top