Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

narcissistic parents

I'm not, and also you responded to me so genuinely don't know what you are saying

Yeah I'm not elaborating because it will either end in two ways

- Auggy dauggy sanctimonious speech on how he always wants to be a better person to just be a before and before change in character

- Auggy dauggy says I think too deeply and deflects

This is a big waste of time
You won’t elaborate bc you’re onto absolutely fucking nothing.

I bet you just hate me bc you see me as a threat to Cindy. And if that’s true, don’t project your insecurities onto me. That’s fucking low
 
Chorus (2x):
I'm the favorite toy
Of this thing called loneliness
Since you left, I'm just
A mess of emptiness
And when they try
To steal your place in me
My body's just
A cage with your key
 
Idk what his issue is

He always wants to prove he’s a bigger f****t than me. Like well done bro you like guys more than me, want a trophy?

Holy autism
💀? I just say ur a larper but idrc about that it's just weird, anyway keep your small hindsight judgements and your objectifying comments to yourself mate thanks
 
💀? I just say ur a larper but idrc about that it's just weird, anyway keep your small hindsight judgements and your objectifying comments to yourself mate thanks
Bc they’re all directed at Cindy right? You live in your own little insecure world

You lash out at everyone who talks about him like the dog you are
 
You won’t elaborate bc you’re onto absolutely fucking nothing.
It's because I was waiting for you to further run your mouth, and now I have seen what you actually think ⬇️
I bet you just hate me bc you see me as a threat to Cindy. And if that’s true, don’t project your insecurities onto me. That’s fucking low
You are onto nothing
 
It's because I was waiting for you to further run your mouth, and now I have seen what you actually think ⬇️

You are onto nothing
Oh shut up. I’ve been trying to get the answer out of you for more than an hour now, you’re wasting my time.

I will continue to talk about femboys as I please.

Silliest fucking argument holy shit
 
Oh shut up. I’ve been trying to get the answer out of you for more than an hour now, you’re wasting my time.

I will continue to talk about femboys as I please.
Talk to me boiii (no disrespect i don't mean no harm) TALK TO ME BOIII (but i can't wait to have you in my arms
 
Bc they’re all directed at Cindy right? You live in your own little insecure world

You lash out at everyone who talks about him like the dog you are
You see how you went from "Im auggy I always try to improve" to then finally saying what you think which is just snarky nonsense as I was saying. Anyways I do not lash out on everyone who talks about him, it's just that you who always acts friendly always makes weird comments or says shit about him on his behalf when you don't know much, quit being childish mate
 
You see how you went from "Im auggy I always try to improve" to then finally saying what you think which is just snarky nonsense as I was saying. Anyways I do not lash out on everyone who talks about him, it's just that you who always acts friendly always makes weird comments or says shit about him on his behalf when you don't know much, quit being childish mate
This is the issue. Not every femboy is Cindy. Get that in your head

Muh “you make weird jokes about him” gtfo. If I said I liked Asians would you say I’m always talking about galaxy girl? You’re so weird for making everything about Cindy
 
This is the issue. Not every femboy is Cindy. Get that in your head

Muh “you make weird jokes about him” gtfo. If I said I liked Asians would you say I’m always talking about galaxy girl? You’re so weird for making everything about Cindy
being main character is not easy 🥀🥀🙄
 
This is the issue. Not every femboy is Cindy. Get that in your head

Muh “you make weird jokes about him” gtfo. If I said I liked Asians would you say I’m always talking about galaxy girl? You’re so weird for making everything about Cindy
I really do not feel like explaining this for the last time
 
You’re the main character in his world. That’s the problem. Everything is about you to him. The n***a needs to realise not everyone is the same 😭
Why am i not a main character in your world excuse me
 
You’re the main character in his world. That’s the problem. Everything is about you to him. The n***a needs to realise not everyone is the same 😭
I wasn't even talking about him on this thread till you started to argue with me again, nice ragebait
 
I wasn't even talking about him on this thread till you started to argue with me again, nice ragebait
Stfu

In 2 hours you didn’t have a single insightful thing to say. Literally everything you just said was filler.

Ignored. Keep Crashing out over fucking nothing you dog
 
Let's just cut this crap EVERYONE WATCH MY TAPE
 
ur a pmo sometimes, @cindythetvisleaking whats ur secret to making ur man so obsessed teach me
Either you are born with it or not, if you tried to imitate my talent for being femboy fatale i would just spam jfl i would roll on the carpet
 
You didn’t explain shit. It’s why we’re still arguing.

You’re all talk
You said I am arguing, so I am trying to stop arguing, as to which you continue to try to make me argue, is he stupid?
 
ur a pmo sometimes, @cindythetvisleaking whats ur secret to making ur man so obsessed teach me
I literally interacted with the thread like normal, just to see auggy dauggy buzzing in my ear like a fly
Stfu

In 2 hours you didn’t have a single insightful thing to say. Literally everything you just said was filler.

Ignored. Keep Crashing out over fucking nothing you dog
You literally told me to stop arguing when you started it 😭 and now that I am trying not to argue, you then blame me for not trying to argue
 
I literally interacted with the thread like normal, just to see auggy dauggy buzzing in my ear like a fly
All I said was femboys are hot and it’s still gay

Is that not true. Once again you blow shit out of proportion the second your prince is mentioned (not by me but by chainszw btw) bc that’s all you fucking do
 
All I said was femboys are hot and it’s still gay

Is that not true. Once again you blow shit out of proportion the second your prince is mentioned (not by me but by chainszw btw) bc that’s all you fucking do
I said "Well no shit, also not a word" for then you to just talk about Cindy right after

tony-stark (2).gif
 
Seriously. You know you’re cooked when even I’m telling you to get a fucking grip. Crying and whining over shit that means nothing
Auggy, I rarely care about other peoples judgement if you already do not know this, especially yours since you are sanctimonious
Are you ever even gonna meet Cindy to make any of this remotely justifiable?
This isn't relevant at all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top