- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,240
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,593
It’s also just filled with rantingNo I love that it bumps my thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s also just filled with rantingNo I love that it bumps my thread
you dont need to be taughtur a pmo sometimes, @cindythetvisleaking whats ur secret to making ur man so obsessed teach me
you dont need to be taught
It’s not really a debate, it’s just noonoo being Cindy’s cuck like usual. Idk why he’s always crashing out on me@bbylola If you want me to move their debate to a new thread I can do that for you (like transfer all of their replies out of this thread) but it'd be up to you.
Drop your ego, don't assume things about me or Cindy even, and also you are not really importantIt’s not really a debate, it’s just noonoo being Cindy’s cuck like usual. Idk why he’s always crashing out on me
Blah blah blahDrop your ego, don't assume things about me or Cindy even, and also you are not really important
Interpret it however you want, I like cindy and know more about him than you do, please wrap it up. You have said and behaved in many strange ways that would piss off anyone mate if I were to compile it together.Blah blah blah
You treat Cindy like your king, it’s all you do.
Yes, you have an ego which i called out behind your sanctimonious bullshit, it is really obvious to anyoneTalking “dropping ego” get outta here
I said not a word and look at all this mate, hop off my dickSo damn annoying
He is saying a lot of bullshit
the ignore button could do u wonderful thingsHe is saying a lot of bullshit
I'm not going to hide what he says, it's good to know what other people actually think behind their bullshit, he isn't insufferable he is just a dumbass that larps like he wants muh peacethe ignore button could do u wonderful things
just forget them and come with me cindySomeone close this thread even auggy is getting on my dick omfg two annoying retards
Fuck is this that pedophile ey againjust forget them and come with me cindy
it might be sm1s alt lowkey though ive saw him, he looks like he drinks coffee at cafes and loves taking digitalsFuck is this that pedophile ey again
Idk who that isit might be sm1s alt lowkey though ive saw him, he looks like he drinks coffee at cafes and loves taking digitals
Nah this guy is new and he’s pretty chill, I like himFuck is this that pedophile ey again
Someone should doxx him tbh it wouldn’t even be a bad thingNah this guy is new and he’s pretty chill, I like him
Gl too
what? whySomeone should doxx him tbh it wouldn’t even be a bad thing
We would be doing him a favor he’s hotwhat? why
Oh okay then i admit i was rudeNah this guy is new and he’s pretty chill, I like him
Gl too
bruh he has like one pic just go ask and he’ll send lmaoSomeone should doxx him tbh it wouldn’t even be a bad thing
I didbruh he has like one pic just go ask and he’ll send lmao
We would be doing him a favor he’s hot
judging from what u say i bet u wanna dominate his prettyboy ahhI did
That’s a dream of minejudging from what u say i bet u wanna dominate his prettyboy ahh
u r such a strange womanThat’s a dream of mine
How I’m very normalu r such a strange woman![]()
u want to dominate twinks mate, its just very surreal to meHow I’m very normal
do you guys not like it?u want to dominate twinks mate, its just very surreal to me
Yeah but ur a woman why do u want to dominate a man, my brain cant computedo you guys not like it?
She so freaky it's okYeah but ur a woman why do u want to dominate a man, my brain cant compute