Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Natty Journy to 6 foot

GnomePilledSigma

Hi guys
Im 15 years old, im 5'4 and my target height is 6 foot. My height is my biggest enemy since i dont even look bad but my height ruins everything.
I will write down every progress and step i do:)

What i do now:
-Train twice a week for 2 houres (weightlifting and athletics)
-I also climb and hike
-I will get my growth plates checked in 2 weeks and ask my doctor for hgh

Supplements i take:
Zinc (a lot)
Many eggs
Multivitamin
B6
Iron

If you have any advice or tips what i could improve i would be very happy

Hi guys
Im 15 years old, im 5'4 and my target height is 6 foot. My height is my biggest enemy since i dont even look bad but my height ruins everything.
I will write down every progress and step i do:)

What i do now:
-Train twice a week for 2 houres (weightlifting and athletics)
-I also climb and hike
-I will get my growth plates checked in 2 weeks and ask my doctor for hgh

Supplements i take:
Zinc (a lot)
Many eggs
Multivitamin
B6
Iron

If you have any advice or tips what i could improve i would be very happy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok lads, i went to the doctor and thats what i learned: He says that my height will be from 5'7 to 5'8. I asked him for hgh and he said that in my age and in my puberty phase it wont do anything, i started crying and he gave me the contact of another doc that will test me and maybe give me hgh. My chances to get HGH now are 30/70. I think it never begun for me, and imma f*****g kms now

Ok lads, i went to the doctor and thats what i learned: He says that my height will be from 5'7 to 5'8. I asked him for hgh and he said that in my age and in my puberty phase it wont do anything, i started crying and he gave me the contact of another doc that will test me and maybe give me hgh. My chances to get HGH now are 30/70. I think it never begun for me, and imma f*****g kms now
I know people who had a big growth spurts when they were around 16/17/18, so you still have room to grow taller

Have you tried any temporary methods? (i.e. nike air maxes add an inch, height increase insoles)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know people who had a big growth spurts when they were around 16/17/18, so you still have room to grow taller

Have you tried any temporary methods? (i.e. nike air maxes add an inch, height increase insoles)
Can i talk with you in private, i need someone to talk to about this whole thing. Can i maybe have your discord :)

In 10th grade I hit a big growth spurt. Grew like 4 inches in a few months

Back