- Joined
- Jun 28, 2025
- Messages
- 2,251
- Online time
- 5d 8h
- Reputation
- 7,613
Who mogs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
“Who” is on purposeWho mogs
I don't know, but if I choose one it would be 2010Who mogs
How old are youI don't know, but if I choose one it would be 2010
14How old are you
Based2016
Muh baloncestoIdk get mogged by latam
View attachment 151603
Subcampeon: italiaIdk get mogged by latam
View attachment 151603
eres de latam
What did you think of Peru's performance at the 1978 World Cup?Idk get mogged by latam
View attachment 151603
We did our Best as always sadly we don't have as good of a football history as Argentina brasil and uruguayWhat did you think of Peru's performance at the 1978 World Cup?
We did our Best as always sadly we don't have as good of a football history as Argentina brasil and uruguay
I know that happened we still did our best
Is Cubillas the best Peruvian player ever?I know that happened we still did our best
He was famous for being good here I don't watch old football tho I barely watch footballIs Cubillas the best Peruvian player ever?
Probably
BasedHe was famous for being good here I don't watch old football tho I barely watch football
3rd place on world cup, and miss universo mogs imo
Yes, but fucking 19623rd place on world cup
2016 was also better2016, ain’t even close
I prefer 20132016, ain’t even close