Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

neck training is not cope, I'm proof of it.

Ceisriel

Gymcel
I sincerely believe in the theory that the closer a muscle is to the brain, the faster it grows. This explains why people on steroids grow their traps, necks, and shoulders even without specifically training them.

My neck went from 35 cm (13.8 inches) unflexed to 38 cm (15 inches) unflexed in the span of 83 days.

Of course, I did this through a clean bulk, gaining 4.6 kg (10 pounds) with imperceptible body fat changes. My body fat stayed around 16-18% throughout the process. So, I had slightly visible abs, visible neck muscles when turning my head, and no double chin.

If you're struggling to train your neck, consider supersets.

Personally, I train my neck at least 3 times a week for 8 sets to volitional failure. This means I don’t do 8 sets of 30-40 reps or whatever. I go until it burns too much and I give up. Muscular failure (when the muscle literally can’t move and you fail a rep) is tough to achieve with the neck.

The superset goes like this:

Bicep curls > overhead tricep extensions > neck curls > rest for 2-3 minutes > repeat 8 times. Once done, proceed with the rest of the workout.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Put a pic for proof this aint wattpad
I don't have before and after pictures, I didn't plan this thread 83 days ahead of time lol, I've only made it because I saw some other threads saying it doesn't work or it's cope. I just went from pencil neck to normal neck and I use the training app "strong" where I record all my measurments.

I don't have before and after pictures, I didn't plan this thread 83 days ahead of time lol, I've only made it because I saw some other threads saying it doesn't work or it's cope. I just went from pencil neck to normal neck and I use the training app "strong" where I record all my measurments.
show us ur neck bud dont be chicken

I mean I can prove it with my teenage pics vs now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
show us ur neck bud dont be chicken
these two videos are old, like the first is from a month ago and the second one is from two weeks ago. in the first video, there's a part where it shows me after only 3 weeks of training and compares it to almost 2 months of training.

zxzxzxz.png

it says calisthenics but I also do weight training for isolations and other stuff.

I will try get better footage and more pictures for the next month :p

these two videos are old, like the first is from a month ago and the second one is from two weeks ago. in the first video, there's a part where it shows me after only 3 weeks of training and compares it to almost 2 months of training.

View attachment 47205

it says calisthenics but I also do weight training for isolations and other stuff.

I will try get better footage and more pictures for the next month :p
Nice physique