Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need advice for shoulder widening

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Im a hypogonadism Patient who hasnt received any Treatment yet, ive gymcelled a bit, ive even gained a Little bit of mass but it still Looks honestly like shit, my clavicles are simply to narrow, my shoulders are totally compressed on my ribcage

masculine shoulders are usually square shaped and not sloped, they should be wide enough so that you head fits horizontally 3 times on your shoulders (Unfortunately not in my case)

So my last Chance to look like a grown man is to widen my shoulders through surgery or growth Hormones steroids

Problem is that it's impossible to get pure growth Hormone or Steroids where i live, doctors are misandristic and ignorant, my Test levels are just as low as the ones from the average woman, but i still dont get testosterone because according to them it's a "Steroid abuser" Hormone which makes men into rapists

(EVERY urologist and endocrinologists ive met has said that!)

according to them Levels like 120ng/dl of total testosterone is perfectly normal

so steroids are not a real Option since it's probably impossible to get them (i was ripped off several times)

surgery would be a Option, but i havent yet found a doc who performs clavicle lengthening in Germany :(

I Need a wider bone structure

Muscles are COMPLETELY useless, it's a naive and silly idea to think that muscles build Frame

it's completely your bone structure which determines how big and masculine and thus aesthetic you look

big muscles on a narrow frame Looks like shit, it gives you the typical overcompensating gymcel look, when women talk About how much they like muscular men then they are only refering to men who are naturally wide framed along with a moderate amount of muscle mass, NOT About gymcels who basically look like toothpicks with oversized Ballons on it

Muscles dont look good on my Body, widening bone structure is the only way for me....

Is there any Option? (please dont come up with "Just do lateral raises" etc.)

according to them Levels like 120ng/dl of total testosterone is perfectly normal

tenor.gif

the jews give away estrogen without a second thought to any woman and also give TRT to chicks that want to become men or estrogen to men that want to become women

BUT TO GIVE A MAN T SO HE CAN LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE (FACT LITERALLY PROVEN, YOU NEED T TO BE PHYSICALLY HEALTHY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT)?

f**k NO, GET OUT OF HERE STEROID USER

COME BACK NEXT TIME IF YOU WANT SOME ESTROGEN

NEVERMIND THAT ITS ALREADY IN ALL FOOD AND WATER SOURCES, EVEN THE AIR

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

the jews give away estrogen without a second thought to any woman and also give TRT to chicks that want to become men or estrogen to men that want to become women

BUT TO GIVE A MAN T SO HE CAN LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE (FACT LITERALLY PROVEN, YOU NEED T TO BE PHYSICALLY HEALTHY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT)?

f**k NO, GET OUT OF HERE STEROID USER

COME BACK NEXT TIME IF YOU WANT SOME ESTROGEN

NEVERMIND THAT ITS ALREADY IN ALL FOOD AND WATER SOURCES, EVEN THE AIR

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES

f**k KIKES
there's so much wrong in this post that i like it

there's so much wrong in this post that i like it
explain f****t, im right and you cant prove me wrong even if you go googling for the rest of your miserable jew loving life

explain f****t, im right and you cant prove me wrong even if you go googling for the rest of your miserable jew loving life
in most cases t levels are ok the way they are, just because you're not a giga high t chad doesn't mean you should go and get steroids. in case your t levels really are low you can get a t prescription and fix it. that's what i think at least

in most cases t levels are ok the way they are, just because you're not a giga high t chad doesn't mean you should go and get steroids. in case your t levels really are low you can get a t prescription and fix it. that's what i think at least
oh i thought you were talking shit about my points on estrogen, not T

yeah, I disagree very much. You dont need to inject 1g of T per day, you need to get at a level you at least feel good at

you honestly have no idea how much better you can feel on T compared to you normally, even if you think youre already happy the way it is

we werent meant to have 100ng/dl readings for T, no matter how many times you try to argue its about androgen receptor sensitivity, which btw ive never heard about even until I heard some looksmax faggots mention it. probably pseudoscience, never seen any proof for it

oh i thought you were talking shit about my points on estrogen, not T

yeah, I disagree very much. You dont need to inject 1g of T per day, you need to get at a level you at least feel good at

you honestly have no idea how much better you can feel on T compared to you normally, even if you think youre already happy the way it is

well i guess that makes sense. if you use it responsibly you can get many benefits. it doesn't really make sense for it to be illegal honestly apart from all the other shitty steroids that are around. after all if everyone is coping with mental illness by getting high with prescription pills then why would should not be able to get a little t boost and feel so much better

well i guess that makes sense. if you use it responsibly you can get many benefits. it doesn't really make sense for it to be illegal honestly apart from all the other shitty steroids that are around. after all if everyone is coping with mental illness by getting high with prescription pills then why would should not be able to get a little t boost and feel so much better
i have a feeling i know the answer... 1103

Im a hypogonadism Patient who hasnt received any Treatment yet, ive gymcelled a bit, ive even gained a Little bit of mass but it still Looks honestly like shit, my clavicles are simply to narrow, my shoulders are totally compressed on my ribcage

masculine shoulders are usually square shaped and not sloped, they should be wide enough so that you head fits horizontally 3 times on your shoulders (Unfortunately not in my case)

So my last Chance to look like a grown man is to widen my shoulders through surgery or growth Hormones steroids

Problem is that it's impossible to get pure growth Hormone or Steroids where i live, doctors are misandristic and ignorant, my Test levels are just as low as the ones from the average woman, but i still dont get testosterone because according to them it's a "Steroid abuser" Hormone which makes men into rapists

(EVERY urologist and endocrinologists ive met has said that!)

so steroids are not a real Option since it's probably impossible to get them (i was ripped off several times)

surgery would be a Option, but i havent yet found a doc who performs clavicle lengthening in Germany :(

I Need a wider bone structure

Muscles are COMPLETELY useless, it's a naive and silly idea to think that muscles build Frame

it's completely your bone structure which determines how big and masculine and thus aesthetic you look

big muscles on a narrow frame Looks like shit, it gives you the typical overcompensating gymcel look, when women talk About how much they like muscular men then they are only refering to men who are naturally wide framed along with a moderate amount of muscle mass, NOT About gymcels who basically look like toothpicks with oversized Ballons on it

Muscles dont look good on my Body, widening bone structure is the only way for me....

Is there any Option? (please dont come up with "Just do lateral raises" etc.)
Well how old are you?
I'm asking because you could go somewhere other than Germany like the USA....
I'm sure they'll give test here and even clavicle lengthening

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well how old are you?
I'm asking because you could go somewhere other than Germany like the USA....
I'm sure they'll give test here and even clavicle lengthening