Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need help hairmaxxing

Lmeeko

looksmaxxer
Over the past 3 months I let my hair go to try and grow it so I can experiment with my hair because I rocked the buzz my whole life (didn’t look good cuz I’m not a 9/10 chad) I have an upside-down triangle face shape and dunno what haircut I should get. This is my current hair length. I fw low maintenance hairstyle/haircuts the most

Also this is my hair unstyled . It’s Straight af

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
middle part maybe or the male wolf cut (idk what its called)
or buzz 🤑
On bro I’m so tempted to buzz it for the summer, I don’t look at bad as I did the last time but the ladies might not like it 😕😔😔

Use that texture power chit

Or do a mid part if your forehead isn’t cooked

Over the past 3 months I let my hair go to try and grow it so I can experiment with my hair because I rocked the buzz my whole life (didn’t look good cuz I’m not a 9/10 chad) I have an upside-down triangle face shape and dunno what haircut I should get. This is my current hair length. I fw low maintenance hairstyle/haircuts the most

Just cut the back a little and you're good, for the texture stop using shampoo or if you really need it use a olive oil conditioner

On bro I’m so tempted to buzz it for the summer, I don’t look at bad as I did the last time but the ladies might not like it 😕😔😔
Do not buzz it. You may not have a strong masculine upper skull. Failing, it would take months for your hair to grow like it is now

buy sum texture powder

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anthonyfr Looksmaxxing 14
eddielol Female Looksmaxxing 29
D Off-Topic 42
FRANSAISE Looksmaxxing 1