- Joined
- Mar 5, 2025
- Messages
- 8,998
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 25d 22h
- Reputation
- 15,074
- Location
- vast abyss null
mine and my bfs no contact order got stricter so we can't see each other for a few weeks
I texted his friend to let him know he most likely doesn't have a phone rn and ab how we can't see each other for a bit
friend brushes it off, tells me to apply to the same job as him and hangout and do coke with him next Friday when he gets paid
#whatdatmean
I feel like its odd for a close friend to do that once hes out of the picture temporarily and so soon
I texted his friend to let him know he most likely doesn't have a phone rn and ab how we can't see each other for a bit
friend brushes it off, tells me to apply to the same job as him and hangout and do coke with him next Friday when he gets paid
#whatdatmean
I feel like its odd for a close friend to do that once hes out of the picture temporarily and so soon

