Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Need Mod Assistance

I thought over was 15?
If that is indeed the case how about we let @over0 and @acketar date each other dawg the tension is palpable.
IMG_3513.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Nah cuz no two hetero 15 year old M/F teenagers have a conversation about their looks with this much passion and consistency(shits been going on for nearly an hour)
Nah bruv I only deserve my looksmatch (ltn) which is him
View attachment 141733
 
The n stands for normie which is male termonlogy. Knitpicky yes but it makes me doubt ur knowledge with the other shit you've said tbh
you dismembered your argument in your argument, after like 4 years of being meticulous about your ns and bs you just kind of stop caring. I have knowledge I just dont express it really, its dangerous to take stuff serious on the internet
 
you dismembered your argument in your argument, after like 4 years of being meticulous about your ns and bs you just kind of stop caring. I have knowledge I just dont express it really, its dangerous to take stuff serious on the internet
Never speak again. Thank you!
 
you dismembered your argument in your argument, after like 4 years of being meticulous about your ns and bs you just kind of stop caring. I have knowledge I just dont express it really, its dangerous to take stuff serious on the internet
do you guys just skull react to clown or did I actually say something that deserves it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top