Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Need Mod Assistance

i said last time, as in a year ago, I used to but no anymore. And ill let the ratings of 1000 nts beat the ratings of 10 nds everyday.
Post new pics then. Let us rate.
 
I wanna see u after the shit ratings comment u better not be who I think
i dont think you konw me, also wdym? I said that a year ago i got bad ratings, bad as in they were rating me as ugly, and i came back and they slightly changed.
 
I just got a bunch of n*****s to flood this guys departure thread irrelevant comments
 
okay bud i just showed you one 😭 and tbh my side profile and front profile are similar, I just look a lil better from the front imo
I mog you. And I am subspecies cutecel. So...

Even Over saw my cutecel eye area.
 
Why is ur defence for everything racism do yk who ur pfp is bruv
That isnt much defense, i dont need to defend myself when thousands of compliments built and impenetrable structure, and tbh yeah lil darkie is a bit racist but he was a big part of my lowest days so hes significant to me
 
Why is ur defence for everything racism do yk who ur pfp is bruv
apesonlaugh.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top