Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Need Mod Assistance

We're the same tier bruv I don't rate myself high either
i got rated tyronelite and jaidenlite by com n*****s on discord countless times, most people here rated me high mtn to mid htn, with insane appeal. I would exactly say youre stacylite or a mid htn 😭
 
You keep calling everyone incel and then you go and do this.
I dont try to dox people bro wtf that shits so lame? I dont even have an app of website for that, or the knowledge to do code for it? if ur so confident that u mog me then provei t
 
I dont try to dox people bro wtf that shits so lame? I dont even have an app of website for that, or the knowledge to do code for it? if ur so confident that u mog me then provei t
I'm 6'4", my SMV greatly mogs yours.
 
Cause of hair frauding like I said cover up his hair he looks Indian
I dont even hair fraud bro, it even covers one of my best features, my eyebrows, my face carries my looks, and I dont look indian i dont have the phenotype, I look black
 
TotalPedoniggerDeath.png
>discord
 
If i made you slightly more angry everyone woulda been saying she mogged me, its all about how people feel in the moment
Shut the fuck up n****r, my emotions don’t affect objective ratings. You didn’t ragebait me and I would be honest even if u did. Philosophical wannabe bum. Dis y we can’t have good things.
 
Bruv I got rates from htb to sl too but I'm NOT it doesn't mean shit
The diffrence is I was rated tyronelite by n*****s who mogged me, like genuine models in the industry at this time, And my answers were more averaged out, i havent been rated below mtn by anyone with genuine knowledge after my ascension
 
Shut the fuck up n****r, my emotions don’t affect objective ratings. You didn’t ragebait me and I would be honest even if u did. Philosophical wannabe bum. Dis y we can’t have good things.
Im not trying to be philo its just common sense 😭 do you regret sayign that i mog over0 yet
 
The diffrence is I was rated tyronelite by n*****s who mogged me, like genuine models in the industry at this time, And my answers were more averaged out, i havent been rated below mtn by anyone with genuine knowledge after my ascension
Jeezy mogs you btw.
 
i got rated tyronelite and jaidenlite by com n*****s on discord countless times, most people here rated me high mtn to mid htn, with insane appeal. I would exactly say youre stacylite or a mid htn 😭
you’re nowhere near tyronelite n***a you’d be lucky to get past mtn
 
The diffrence is I was rated tyronelite by n*****s who mogged me, like genuine models in the industry at this time, And my answers were more averaged out, i havent been rated below mtn by anyone with genuine knowledge after my ascension
I got called HTN by a handful and CL by one. I'm not even close. Some people don't know ball.
 
Im not trying to be philo its just common sense 😭 do you regret sayign that i mog over0 yet
Muh muh muh muh mog mog mog mog. Check rating section real quick. There is a thread calling Carrington adamlite. There are users saying he is CHAD. Whatever ratings you get on here you can throw a tier off. You're mtn range lmtn if u just analysed face
 
I got called HTN by a handful and CL by one. I'm not even close. Some people don't know ball.
you havent been in the forums i have been, Im talking ive been rated by the forums that send straight gore as porn and corny shit like that, its those types of hateful incels rating me this shit
 
Muh muh muh muh mog mog mog mog. Check rating section real quick. There is a thread calling Carrington adamlite. There are users saying he is CHAD. Whatever ratings you get on here you can throw a tier off. You're mtn range lmtn if u just analysed face
im gonna let get away with this cope because i mog you so brutally
 
you havent been in the forums i have been, Im talking ive been rated by the forums that send straight gore as porn and corny shit like that, its those types of hateful incels rating me this shit
Ok.
 
We calling anyone low htn i agree with my rate tho
I have always been consistently intricate with my ratings. If I were to change something about my comment I would actually rate you a little lower.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top