Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need some advice

Imma need some advice lads, idk if i should grow my hair out again to about mid-length size or get the Brat Pitt "Fight Club" haircut. I feel like the buzzcut fits me wonders but i wanna stand out more with something with more texture 66C411B1-CE5F-4CF4-A910-F1ACF8245FD0.jpegIMG_1950.jpeg@vincentsaintlaurentIMG_1951.jpeg @iblameclay_IMG_1952.jpeg

I'd you do go fightclub go for the bradpitt Pic you posted not the buzz cut

Fight club hair tbh

Imma need some advice lads, idk if i should grow my hair out again to about mid-length size or get the Brat Pitt "Fight Club" haircut. I feel like the buzzcut fits me wonders but i wanna stand out more with something with more texture View attachment 38102View attachment 38103@vincentsaintlaurentView attachment 38104 @iblameclay_View attachment 38105
IMG_20240821_212508.jpg

Sorry dude. You'll never be a mogger like myself. Might as well just stop cutting your hair at all, ever.

Back