Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need some outfit tips

just accessorize tbh, even basketball shorts slides and a wife beater look good on Chad.

as far a clothes idk what you're into but I just completely ignore trends and look for clothes made of decent material that fit me well but are like 15 years out of style tbh.
 
a black suit
 
Tbh I'm wearing the same 2 hoodies and jeans every day. I simply never cared about it.
Is that bad? What new things could I try? Please something simple, I'm from a rural area idc about some new fashion trends
Just go on TikTok and search male fashion there’s many different things
 

Attachments

  • 1753774277133.png
    1753774277133.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top