Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nerfed with a small cock

iblameyou

🇦🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pms open
Banned
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
463
Online time
11h 54m
Reputation
527
But it's okay bc i dont have to tuck. And he says it looks like a little, boy clit. He rubs it, refuses to give me head because thats too much, so he rubs it and licks it

But enough about me man this forum is kinda toxic ngl. A loooot of pedophiles and misogynists like shocking. I dont like minors and i love women i'm an angel atp
 
If I was a woman i'd want this build

1000063834.jpg
 
Kinda fat tho maybe a bella hadid body
 
What an angel
 
I love being a man its so easy
 
I am jewish and proud
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top