Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Neurolink must be banned

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
I implore you to ban neurolink.

I have my reasons.

Elon is a:
  • con artist
  • scammer
  • venture capitalist
  • bad husband
  • npd
  • transphobe
  • makes shitty tech in general, such as the elon polygon truck thingy.

Even if he was none of these things, neurolink is too powerful to be in the hands of mere humans.

I feel like Neurolink 1.0 is kinda safe. But I'm concerned about Neurolink 2.0 tbh

The legitamate use cases of Neurolink are:
A. help people with missing limbs
B. help transfolk swap souls with someone of the other gender
C. create immersive games and sims.

However, only a primitive basic Neurolink 1.0 is required to do A. A more advanced Neurolike 2.0 is required for B and C.

Since Elon is a transphobe, its unlikely Neurolink would be used for B. So Neurolink would mostly be used for C, and C is the most dangerous use case. If C got in the wrong hands, capitalists could enslave people into a cyberverse and then their souls could not escape the cyberverse. Its not worth the risk imo

Basically its like this. There is a theory we are living in a simulation. So creating another simulation and putting your soul into it is exactly the opposite direction of escaping the current simulation. And if we are in a simulation, its probably because cucks from the simulation above ours, put their souls into some capitalist's cyberverse, so now we are in another cyberverse creating another cyberverse.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also the word "banned" implies that the tech continues on, in shady hands illegally in secret.

I am saying neurolink must be more than banned, but obliterated entirely.

Also the word "banned" implies that the tech continues on, in shady hands illegally in secret.

I am saying neurolink must be more than banned, but obliterated entirely.
So if instead of elon there was someone better, it would be fine for the neuralink? So obliterating it would be hard, instead replacing the creator would be easier or no

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So if instead of elon there was someone better, it would be fine for the neuralink? So obliterating it would be hard, instead replacing the creator would be easier or no
all forms of neurolink must be banned even if the creator is a good person

and remember elon doesnt create anything, he is just a male cheerleader that gets techgurus to work for him

humanity is too primitive and 2d to be worthy of such technology, maybe 50 or 100 years from now they will be mature enough and worthy

all forms of neurolink must be banned even if the creator is a good person

and remember elon doesnt create anything, he is just a male cheerleader that gets techgurus to work for him

humanity is too primitive and 2d to be worthy of such technology, maybe 50 or 100 years from now they will be mature enough and worthy
Yeah society needs a whole fix before we introduce tech this powerful

I implore you to ban neurolink.

I have my reasons.

Elon is a:
  • con artist
  • scammer
  • venture capitalist
  • bad husband
  • npd
  • transphobe
  • makes shitty tech in general, such as the elon polygon truck thingy.

Even if he was none of these things, neurolink is too powerful to be in the hands of mere humans.

I feel like Neurolink 1.0 is kinda safe. But I'm concerned about Neurolink 2.0 tbh

The legitamate use cases of Neurolink are:
A. help people with missing limbs
B. help transfolk swap souls with someone of the other gender
C. create immersive games and sims.

However, only a primitive basic Neurolink 1.0 is required to do A. A more advanced Neurolike 2.0 is required for B and C.

Since Elon is a transphobe, its unlikely Neurolink would be used for B. So Neurolink would mostly be used for C, and C is the most dangerous use case. If C got in the wrong hands, capitalists could enslave people into a cyberverse and then their souls could not escape the cyberverse. Its not worth the risk imo

Basically its like this. There is a theory we are living in a simulation. So creating another simulation and putting your soul into it is exactly the opposite direction of escaping the current simulation. And if we are in a simulation, its probably because cucks from the simulation above ours, put their souls into some capitalist's cyberverse, so now we are in another cyberverse creating another cyberverse.
Good thread it doesn’t sound good especially the people creating it are shady

Back