Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New in the forum old in the making!

travis_bickle

Hello i have tryde to lookmax since i was 15 years old now im soon turning 20. I have Done all the basic things haicut/all other hair ,bodyproducts, went to the gym 5years, clouth etc..

Now what i have done to in my mind is to have surgery and roidmax
I have taken aas since i was 18 with good resultat so good that my mom find it all.. i was risking 1 year in prison for the roids if police testet me. But want do you dont to for the gains ;). Now when i cant take roids before i move out i Will start my first surgery

List what to do know
1. Ear surgery 5k$
2. Gros a good facil hair
3. Take roids agine when i move out go to 110kg lean

I have the lenth 190cm i have the dick and i have many more things. Good luck to all and i hope i can help with something💯

Hello i have tryde to lookmax since i was 15 years old now im soon turning 20. I have Done all the basic things haicut/all other hair ,bodyproducts, went to the gym 5years, clouth etc..

Now what i have done to in my mind is to have surgery and roidmax
I have taken aas since i was 18 with good resultat so good that my mom find it all.. i was risking 1 year in prison for the roids if police testet me. But want do you dont to for the gains ;). Now when i cant take roids before i move out i Will start my first surgery

List what to do know
1. Ear surgery 5k$
2. Gros a good facil hair
3. Take roids agine when i move out go to 110kg lean

I have the lenth 190cm i have the dick and i have many more things. Good luck to all and i hope i can help with something💯
didn't understand anything but sure man, keep us updated