Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement New Looksmaxxing.com Community Survey (2026) GTFIH!!

Hey everyone

I've created another survey for anyone who would like to partake :peepoLove:

➡️ https://forms.gle/8zig9JmQ1uYkaGo39

I think it'll be cool to see how the responses have changed since the last survey I put out (we had 175 people complete it last year!)

All responses are anonymous and all questions are optional :)

I'll post the results once the survey has finished so everyone can see

Any issues let me know

Dean
mew mew mew mew
 
Hey everyone

I've created another survey for anyone who would like to partake :peepoLove:

➡️ https://forms.gle/8zig9JmQ1uYkaGo39

I think it'll be cool to see how the responses have changed since the last survey I put out (we had 175 people complete it last year!)

All responses are anonymous and all questions are optional :)

I'll post the results once the survey has finished so everyone can see

Any issues let me know

Dean
done it td
 
Im not even a looksmaxxer I just enjoy the forum because its funny sometimes and I can talk about a lot of different topics with different people
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top