Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New member, looking for help 17, male, looking to improve face and body

haydeng30

IMG_9162.jpegHey my names Hayden, just looking for some tips on how I can improve my face and my body. Don’t really like the way I look right now haha. I’m “ FOOT”-5,9 142bw, grey and blue eyes. I want to change up my hair and just face over all haha.IMG_9177.jpeg

perfect just weak jawline and cheekbones = do try chewing daily hard chewingum and mew all time + try new hairstyles and cuts this looks like s@hit