Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New to looksmaxxing

Nanasangel

Hey everyone, I'm 18 and kind of new to looksmaxxing.

I've seen it going around for a while now and have sort of began looksmaxxing too I guess?

I mew consistently. I've been trying to force my self to sleep on my back instead of my face to improve asymmetry. I do skincare and gua sha although I haven't really been consistent with both. My diet is not the greatest but I am trying to improve it. I eat avocados regularly, chia seeds, greek yoghurt, chicken, eggs. I stopped having coffee and tea with sugar a while ago, but I slip up occasionally and eat desserts. I hardly eat rice and switched to quinoa. I drink almond milk only. But I don't think I have enough protein in my diet. I usually get in less than 30 g of protein per day. I don't think I have enough variety in my diet tbh. I've been trying to lose weight for a while now and probably not healthily, but I really don't care about the method. As long as I'm losing. I'll start maintaining when I get to my goal weight, and higher my caloric intake. My hair has been thinning and I think it's because of my diet, so I bought a lot of supplements like vitamin b12, omega 3, zinc, magnesium, high strength biotin, iron + vitamin c, and collagen powder.

I'll start hardmaxxing when I have enough money. I'll get Invisalign to fix my overbite and fix my hairline, because they are 2 things I've been really insecure about. And maybe a nose job, idk. I have a lower nose bridge compared to all my other family members. And It's so frustrating because it looks average from the front but ruins my side profile. I cut my hair a while ago and currently growing it out, so when it grows back long enough, and healthy enough, I want to go a medium brown, like this for example:
IMG_2822.JPGIMG_2820.JPGIMG_2819.JPG
Should I focus on other stuff? Be completely honest. Besides the plastic surgery which I'll do in the future, what should I focus on now? I still breakout a lot, so what should I do that for that? I'm currently using a Korean cleanser, a bha lotion exfoliant and moisturiser so I really don't know. What should I add to my diet? I don't like red meat or chicken tbh but if it's what I need, then I can do it. Anything to look better. I want to be the best I can be. I need full honesty!!!

Last edited:
It’s pretty easy to sleep on your back; once you get used to it, I used to sleep on my face and side. Try sleeping with two pillows. Sleeping on your back is really good for your teeth and relaxes your jaw while you sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s pretty easy to sleep on your back; once you get used to it, I used to sleep on my face and side. Try sleeping with two pillows. Sleeping on your back is really good for your teeth and relaxes your jaw while you sleep.
That's pretty smart. I was considering buying an ergonomic pillow, but I'll try this first!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Ratings 15
Clone Off-Topic 9
damiankater Off-Topic 36
Pavel Looksmaxxing 4