Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New to looksmaxxing

PurplyNate

Hello everyone, I've randomly stumbled across this website with someone talking about it on TikTok.
I have already been doing a bit of self-improvement ( mewing, skincare routine and sometimes going to the gym )
I'm 15 years old, soon-to-be 16 and I would like to know a bit more about things that i could be doing to look better. I've heard about bone-smashing (I think it's called like this) and I'm not sure if it's good or not to do, I haven't done it yet.
I'm open to any advice to start this journey, thanks!