Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New to the concept of looksmaxxing and asking for some advice.

SVS

Hey! I am Vik, I am a student in Europe (Indian descent) I am 183 cms tall and weigh 103 kgs (20% body fat). I have been taking care of myself for several years now but I think there are some things I don't know about. I believe that this forum will help me be better with my looks.

I am already quite fit but I think I lack in skincare and some facial features. Even though I've been called "beautiful" by many women I can't make a sense of it as I am a burly guy (clean shaven ofcourse)...phew world is a weird place.

I'm here to better myself ofcourse in every way possible and get into the world again as the best version of myself.

Currently I need help with decreasing some of my face-fat as I have good facial structure but they won't show because of my face fat (I'm not that fat in my body either)