- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
no i dont want problems i js feel bad for uYou were the one who made it for exactly that
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no i dont want problems i js feel bad for uYou were the one who made it for exactly that
Ratedltn was the goat what happened to him
Just to let you know we have planned to delete less and less threads overtime@TonyDr delete this thread before it turns into anther new day schizo episode
My reaction any time that you try to act like you are acting in this replyno i dont want problems i js feel bad for u
He left after a thread made by hunter I think was made saying “which user would you ban” and Dean said himRatedltn was the goat what happened to him
I can invite youYo @Barbie can I be in the discord? I'll be a good boy
what happened to him
Why does auggy always need to say I’m a rambler when I have 14 ss of him rambling after he said im on ignore twice then 3 ss of him making a thread about me + a vocaroo for no reason then an ss of him mentioning while I’m on ignore at 5am
daddy yesI can invite you
He left after a thread made by hunter I think was made saying “which user would you ban” and Dean said him
And the entire forum except for Tony was beefing with him
I wanna apologise to him tbh
Alright bud neverminddaddy yes
Unless there is an other one, yes i'm on that discord groupTony is in there![]()