Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ngl I fucking hate kids

Cherish these valuable moments of immense freedom and joy that are going to pass sooner than you realize therefore my dear friend.
Fuck no tbh I’m rotting my entire highschool and youth until Iget my surgeries
 
I thought that too till I became an uncle

Idk man, they’re adorable. It’s nice seeing them grow up. Maybe I’ll see things differently if it was MY kid and it was 100% my responsibility
Yeah tbh you’ve probably lived through many world wars unc with that much experience anybody can change their mind

But all jokes aside ig it would be different if I had like a son or kid myself it would be very nice seeing them develop
 
havent rlly thought of this i like babysitting children sometimes! rlly depends on the kids personality
 
I would only like children if they were my own
 
Tbh I only want children to see if I'm gonna be a good parent
 
I love children
1754584888817.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top