- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
I legit 1v3ed their asses and made them all quit when they are the biggest rotters
I’m him
I’m him
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who’s ts ngaNgl it was prob me who killed ey88's spirit and energy, but you can receive credit for Moggathon and Brady.
Yeah for sure that’s totally what happendn***a they spanked ur doggy ass and u cried till they got bored and left now u talkin about how u scared them off
I'll also claim WishIwasChico and some other victims.Who’s ts nga
I single handily took down them
he had like 70k posts combined what r u talking about n***aEy wasn't that much of a rotter, he had a job as a gardener and disliked this place
Good job brodieI legit 1v3ed their asses and made them all quit when they are the biggest rotters
I’m him
can u explain loreI legit 1v3ed their asses and made them all quit when they are the biggest rotters
I’m him
Basically ey88 Brady and moggathon circle jerk would pick one person every so often to just ragebait for a month straight and it was lasacro and blendedbladr and then me, they would create like hella alt accounts and mass tag me in ragebait and race bait threads to start an argumentcan u explain lore![]()
auraBasically ey88 Brady and moggathon circle jerk would pick one person every so often to just ragebait for a month straight and it was lasacro and blendedbladr and then me, they would create like hella alt accounts and mass tag me in ragebait and race bait threads to start an argument
So I doxxed ey88s f****t ass and made ai videos of him on tiktok and he quit because of that and his little circle jerk quit after he quit cuz they can’t live without his dick
Tbh ey88 is probably the chillest one out of that friend group, Brady is prolly the worst, I saw him making .org posts on how he was gonna r**e this foid that saw his dick by accidentaura
is a bit sad tho cos ey88 used to be a cool dude last year![]()
Nuh he chill we played fortniteTbh ey88 is probably the chillest one out of that friend group, Brady is prolly the worst, I saw him making .org posts on how he was gonna r**e this foid that saw his dick by accident
Hopefully that was a joke but he’s pretty fucked in the head so idk
Who Brady?Nuh he chill we played fortnite
YeWho Brady?
So did I he’s still a degenerate
E gangster what can i saySo did I he’s still a degenerate
i think i remember brady he said a lot of weird shit on org like the pioneer of the rapey edgelord tiktokcel on org nowTbh ey88 is probably the chillest one out of that friend group, Brady is prolly the worst, I saw him making .org posts on how he was gonna r**e this foid that saw his dick by accident
Hopefully that was a joke but he’s pretty fucked in the head so idk
Incel who hates being black so he larped a white man’s dick and self leaked himself to e-girls btwE gangster what can i say
Yea it’s kinda edgy as fuck ngli think i remember brady he said a lot of weird shit on org like the pioneer of the rapey edgelord tiktokcel on org now
Dont worry not only girlsIncel who hates being black so he larped a white man’s dick and self leaked himself to e-girls btw
yeah fr org used to be cool and now its became a feedback chamber of people coming there from tiktok and hearing about how its such a bad site so everyone tries to one up each other with edginessYea it’s kinda edgy as fuck ngl
Most of .org have like middle school humor I’m being deadass, they think watching gore and like cp is “high T” like bro that’s some middle school cornball shit that people did to impress their friends
Yeah ik but the main goal was girls since he was specifically sending hannah it lolDont worry not only girls
NIga wanted attention from girlsYeah ik but the main goal was girls since he was specifically sending hannah it lol
I don’t know why he leaked another man’s dick tho, he claims his dick is big but he’s black and he’s like really self hating so maybe that’s whyNIga wanted attention from girls![]()
Tragic incel storyI don’t know why he leaked another man’s dick tho, he claims his dick is big but he’s black and he’s like really self hating so maybe that’s why
He wanted like a white cock ig
Tbh I don’t know why he admitted that he self leaked tho, like Batman couldn’t beat ther information out of meTragic incel story
IrrelevantWho are they
that’s literally the exact context of what happend your only saying that because you are apart of that friend groupSimply not true but ok kid