- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
it’s kinda boring without delilah here he was funny minus the pedo shi
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I SAID MINUS THE PEDO SHIn***a...
never i hopeWhen's the new forum pdf dropping?
feels boring without ey88 as wellPeople complain about the site being boring without X user but I just see the same shit everyday it ain't feel no different to me.
frPeople complain about the site being boring without X user but I just see the same shit everyday it ain't feel no different to me.
so his ass is still ok, hmm ok taking notesI SAID MINUS THE PEDO SHI
After he changed his name to narcissistic or wtv he stopped being funnyit’s kinda boring without delilah here he was funny minus the pedo shi
fixed It for yait’s great without delilah here he was insufferable minus the pedo shi
You’re definitely feeling the desireit’s kinda boring without delilah here he was funny minus the pedo shi
That annoying f****t can stay gone. I don’t even think if he hung himself in his room his whore of a mother would carefeels boring without ey88 as well