- Joined
- Jul 15, 2025
- Messages
- 9,326
- Online time
- 26d 15h
- Reputation
- 27,483
Don't threaten me with a good timeyou're getting cracked tonight
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't threaten me with a good timeyou're getting cracked tonight
Hot if you are 15cope, hot
Average com femaleDon't threaten me with a good time
what if im 19Hot if you are 15
Yeah, I don’t judgewhat if im 19
Average n***a who can't take a jokeAverage com female
I’m not a n****rAverage n***a who can't take a joke
WiggaI’m not a n****r
I don’t know this languageWigga
unc's right thoughAverage n***a who can't take a joke
Tbhunc's right though
Bruv she is minor don’t repeat my mistakesyou're getting cracked tonight
so you admit you're both whore and e whore
(Also) Average com female reaction: “pedo”Bruv she is minor don’t repeat my mistakes![]()
I'm not a whoreso you admit you're both whore and e whore
Yummy!I'm not a whore
IT WAS ONE TIME
yes you areI'm not a whore
IT WAS ONE TIME
actually, u right tbh, she's not that goodlooking, i looked at her unfrauded and did her ratios and now i don't find her goodlooking anymore @Hot if you are 15
howyes you are
Never understood that taste she literally has no bones and looks like a 14yo girlChipped
Oh come on, i’m sad nowactually, u right tbh, she's not that goodlooking, i looked at her unfrauded and did her ratios and now i don't find her goodlooking anymore @@foidletlexi
all girls that look like that are makeup frauds u can find a million of them on tiktokactually, u right tbh, she's not that goodlooking, i looked at her unfrauded and did her ratios and now i don't find her goodlooking anymore @@foidletlexi
whyOh come on, i’m sad now
It’s your taste
I usually get 1-2 dms/follows from them on tiktok per day but they usually look weirder and morphedall girls that look like that are makeup frauds u can find a million of them on tiktok
i changed my mind after calculating her ratiosIt’s your taste
ye bc they are stinky com girls who abuse no filter slim and snow appI usually get 1-2 dms/follows from them on tiktok per day but they usually look weirder and morphed
looks delicious your avi is a chopped trannieChipped
looks delicious your avi is a chopped trannie
wow so edgyI don’t care about any of this shit
I’m curious to know how that qualifies as “edgy”, i simply don’t value these traits within women — i don’t care.wow so edgy
GeiI listened to you
I copied barbie's thread without a change
am I alr funny
Bruhthey're all fucked up
the shit takes out one rep like the dislike lmao