- Joined
- Sep 6, 2025
- Messages
- 8,661
- Solutions
- 2
- Reputation
- 35,823
- Location
- Grantchester Meadows, Yookay
Instagram:
slightlyhung
- Guild
- Bifid nasal tip gang
They just make nonsense shitposts all day fr
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I never accessed the looksmaxxing subforum once since i joinedThey just make nonsense shitposts all day fr
I was talking more about @SchizotypalcelI sighed, you can't even @ a brother.
I never looksmaxxed a day in my life
How’s that going for you so far?Who even looksmaxxes on looksmaxxing forums, I just come here to e-date![]()
fucking useless twat he is, i think he has a humiliation kink or someshit.I was talking more about @Schizotypalcel
GoodHow’s that going for you so far?
Faschist*Fascist
The users who understand looksmaxxing and actually give advice are normally new to the forum. You can only read so many threads asking the same question and actually feel the desire to answer them. Big respect for the users who have been here for months and still give out good advice.offtopic.org, offtopic.com, ShittyAdvice.net
*Fashist*Faschist*
I was born chad
You were born white *I was born chad
white = chadYou were born white *
I’m too scared to answer the phone, so no.*ring ring* a f****t is calling. @PingPong will you answer?