- Joined
- Apr 7, 2026
- Messages
- 926
- Online time
- 4d 19h
- Reputation
- 1,431
- Location
- Satan's anus
- Guild
- The Order of Sensitive Men
now im a bluecell
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
congrats im almost there toonow im a bluecell
we're all gonna make it ongcongrats im almost there too![]()
now im a bluecell
yay!!! I remember when i first became a bluecel... @cop those were the days......congrats im almost there too![]()
really the mile stone where people start treating you like a human instead of a jew from nazi germanyyay!!! I remember when i first became a bluecel... @cop those were the days......
this is true. It only goes up from here dwreally the mile stone where people start treating you like a human instead of a jew from nazi germany
i rmb that was so long agoyay!!! I remember when i first became a bluecel... @cop those were the days......
How the time flies.....i rmb that was so long ago