Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

no shampoo

Sjoenke

i don't know if this is the right place to post this but have any of you done no shampoo and what was the impact it had on your hair? How long did it take you to see results? Please share your story

i used to follow the no shampoo-method
it ended up giving my hair a stench
however the advantages make it worthwhile
if you decide to give the no shampoo-method a try i suggest either co-washing or creating a paste
• mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with water to create a paste
• gently scrub your scalp with it, rinse thoroughly, then use an apple cider vinegar and rinse (put 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water).

i used to follow the no shampoo-method
it ended up giving my hair a stench
however the advantages make it worthwhile
if you decide to give the no shampoo-method a try i suggest either co-washing or creating a paste
• mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with water to create a paste
• gently scrub your scalp with it, rinse thoroughly, then use an apple cider vinegar and rinse (put 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water).
nah cuhhh cuz you wildin with this shiiet cuhh:skull:

blud the basis of this no poo shieet was dem poos be stripping oil and shit and dem skull be like a desert, dry as shi ma boi, excessive sebaceous activity after typa shit

i don't know if this is the right place to post this but have any of you done no shampoo and what was the impact it had on your hair? How long did it take you to see results? Please share your story
Just wash less frequently and use a very mild shampoo !

No poo is a trend but most don't understand it's basis

nah cuhhh cuz you wildin with this shiiet cuhh:skull:

blud the basis of this no poo shieet was dem poos be stripping oil and shit and dem skull be like a desert, dry as shi ma boi, excessive sebaceous activity after typa shit
I don't do it anymore 😭
bro was speaking ganglish 💀

it made my hair greasy when i tried so i stopped and shampooed more consistently. its more comfortable to have clean hair despite the visual benefits of nopoo

It's been a month since i washed my hairs last time with shampoos all i do is wash them with water massaging all over my head gently and apply hair oils such as mustard or rosemary
My hairs are completely fine just 1-2 hairs fall when i shower which is quite normal