Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yi just realised @over0 Is my age... i thought she was 30
it’s because you’re balding from the sides
Mommy vibes gng, i was trying to get your attention like a kid with his mom
this sentence has never been spoken beforeMommy vibes gng, i was trying to get your attention like a kid with his momi'll never recover from this
HahahaShe Is so jobless gng, wtf dym looksmax professor
am i this specialthis sentence has never been spoken before
of course you are, just take a look in the mirror my friendam i this special![]()
that wouldn't make me happy at all tbfof course you are, just take a look in the mirror my friend
it’s okay, you’re a 10/10 in my eyesthat wouldn't make me happy at all tbfi prolly look tired af
n***aMommy vibes gng, i was trying to get your attention like a kid with his momi'll never recover from this
everyones special sillyam i this special![]()
We got chads acting like this bro holy shit it’s so overMommy vibes gng, i was trying to get your attention like a kid with his momi'll never recover from this
My maternal instincts are kicking inn***a
Ur 8 years oldMy maternal instincts are kicking income here babeh
![]()
i'd hitMy maternal instincts are kicking income here babeh
![]()
i'd hit
why do i keep getting younger every time u bring up my age bro @Darkeningstar does the same thingUr 8 years old
@over0 ?i'd hit
this thread Is trash, Is It getting attention only because i'm me?We got chads acting like this bro holy shit it’s so over
We’re forum uncs that’s whywhy do i keep getting younger every time u bring up my age bro @Darkeningstar does the same thing
don't snitch
Hey I'm getting a job soon I just couldn't beforeShe Is so jobless gng, wtf dym looksmax professor
that's crazy bro, what about schoolHey I'm getting a job soon I just couldn't before
Homeschooling basically I only have to do tests at end of year and that's itthat's crazy bro, what about school
sounds lonely but i'd definitely do It if i couldHomeschooling basically I only have to do tests at end of year and that's it
where at if you don’t mind me askingHey I'm getting a job soon I just couldn't before
Idk I'll probably end up working at a mcdonalds or some shit if I'm being realwhere at if you don’t mind me asking
that’s a good start. i hope you’re able to find a job, the market is rough for us teenagers. at least where i live it is, maybe it’s different in the UKIdk I'll probably end up working at a mcdonalds or some shit if I'm being real
i'll offer you to be the camerawoman of my gay tapesIdk I'll probably end up working at a mcdonalds or some shit if I'm being real
I'm downi'll offer you to be the camerawoman of my gay tapes
Im willing to sit in cuck chair tbh when its about chadsi'll offer you to be the camerawoman of my gay tapes
don't worry, i have enough for all of you, camerawoman included ofcIm willing to sit in cuck chair tbh when its about chads