- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
“How do I ascend to htn bro” and even joked about roping bud it didn’t feel like a joke
I can’t believe those terms are so fucking popular now. He said htn. Just nooo man. Idk how many threads I’ve made like this but shit keeps getting worse and worse with him. I’m legit watching someone spiral down the bp rabbit hole and I’m doing my best to stop him but this n***a keeps digging
Fuck do I do
I can’t believe those terms are so fucking popular now. He said htn. Just nooo man. Idk how many threads I’ve made like this but shit keeps getting worse and worse with him. I’m legit watching someone spiral down the bp rabbit hole and I’m doing my best to stop him but this n***a keeps digging
Fuck do I do