Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Normie?

Ghoultune

Leave it to Lammy!
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
22,752
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 16d
Reputation
72,667
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Guild
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
I Swear To god I just had an Auditory hallucination Before I started writing this what the thread is about I heard a guy.

Anyway!

How Come everyone Swears they aren’t a Normie!? From The Blackpill to Anime fans!!!!

Listen, Only a Normie would say they aren’t a Normie.
IMG_6814.webp

He’s a normie! Look how happy he is!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top