Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nose area (tips?)

nxcss

Does anyone know how to improve the nose area of the face? My nose always feels so puffy generally, and I have Rhinitis.

there´s not much you can do about your nose area. But what reduced the puffiness is massaging my face and nose with ice in the morning. Focus on maxing out your general appearance, then small details like your nose won´t matter that much anymore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there´s not much you can do about your nose area. But what reduced the puffiness is massaging my face and nose with ice in the morning. Focus on maxing out your general appearance, then small details like your nose won´t matter that much anymore.
I feel like nose isn't really a small detail though..anyways thx for the tips!!

Nose is something that with a decent jaw and eyes can skyrocket ur face in combination.

it´s not a small detail, but it´s not a major point contributing to your facial attractiveness either. So if your facial harmony is alright and you have other strong facial features, your nose isn´t that important after all. For example a really famous model alton mason has a big nose, but it doesn´t matter because it fits to his face and he has other strong facial features.
So don´t stress about your nose, improve other areas.