Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Not even kidding right now

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit 🇮🇹 🇲🇩
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,353
Online time
11d 8h
Reputation
9,304
Location
Italy
Guild
😁😁😁😁
Okay so I went to the gym like the awseome psrosn I am and dude im not even kidding Ikept farting every single second and it was VERY LOUD and people just stared at me but said nothing I just continued pretending I didn't
 
Okay so I went to the gym like the awseome psrosn I am and dude im not even kidding Ikept farting every single second and it was VERY LOUD and people just stared at me but said nothing I just continued pretending I didn't
low inhib🥶🥶
 
Did u read it

Thought it would be up ur street
Of course I read it bud I put it in the bookmarks even
We both fw the gassy foids
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top