I never had celebrity crushes because almost every mainstream celeb is just so mid. Call me a hypergamous moid, but there’s just no attractive actress or actor.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nah but deadass, every mainstream celeb mid as fuck
who do you find attractive? list a fewNah but deadass, every mainstream celeb mid as fuck
“I love Megan Fox, I love Tom Cruise” like shut the fuck upI hate all celebrities , every celebrity is a soulless sell out , why would I ever have a crush on one? JFL
Basswho do you find attractive? list a few
but i have to agree, mostvmainstream singer/etc is ugly
im ngl most men find JB better then chicoBass
Some specific instances of Jordan Barrett (Chico’s not my fav)
Uhhh and I forgot
It’s the pretty boy methodim ngl most men find JB better then chico
woman vice versa