Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Not gonna self ban no more

Muh “Auggy mentioned me 14 times”

And then you yap about me all day. Hop on MY threads, reply to MY replies, talk about ME for ages and I didn’t reply to a single one before RRM told me to

You have an issue. Move the fuck on
im crying bro the fact this is still going on
 
You were doing this shit in threads where I wasn’t even talking to you. How do you not see your own faults when everyone is saying the fucking same shit to you

Give it a rest. You’re not in the right

View attachment 146281
View attachment 146282View attachment 146284
It’s almost like nearly all of those we were when you brought me up behind the ignore button or someone else bringing you and me up, and simple jokes saying “I’m taking a shit for auggy” or a literal reply to your threads about the relevant topic and not about anything else

Just Jfl at this pathetic shit

IMG_2140.png
 
Muh “Auggy mentioned me 14 times”

And then you yap about me all day. Hop on MY threads, reply to MY replies, talk about ME for ages and I didn’t reply to a single one before RRM told me to

You have an issue. Move the fuck on
IMG_6916.gif
 
It’s almost like nearly all of those we were when you brought me up behind the ignore button or someone else bringing you and me up, and simple jokes saying “I’m taking a shit for auggy” or a literal reply to your threads about the relevant topic and not about anything else

Just Jfl at this pathetic shit

View attachment 146286
Fuck off newday

I’m really starting to hate you.
 
Literally. Why is he still even replying to me I told him to get off my threads
You didn’t you just said put me on ignore I can choose what to reply to with a squid game gif mate, I wasn’t the one making threads initially and spam mentioning while lying behind an ignore button was I mate, also blaming me for a problem that you caused in the first place on top all this.


Now please look how another problem started from a literal squid game gif

IMG_2171.gif
 
You didn’t you just said put me on ignore I can choose what to reply to with a squid game gif mate, I wasn’t the one making threads initially and spam mentioning while lying behind an ignore button was I mate, also blaming me for a problem that you caused in the first place on top all this.


Now please look how another problem started from a literal squid game gif

View attachment 146292
My God. Yes, on ONE thread I said I put you on ignore. I didn’t then. It was when I said “newday pls know I’m not taking any of this seriously” is when I did it. And then you continued. Again and again. Replying to my shit

“Um well erm aktually Auggy 🤓” Fuck off. I don’t want to talk to you.
 
Do you think I care about your approval
So why are you doing all this then? It shouldn’t fucking matter to you. What’re you trying to prove? And for what? Retarded ass n***a
 
Muh “Auggy mentioned me 14 times”
Yeah cuz u always say im dragging it and you have me ignored yet you replied to my replies saying to stop arguing with me 14 times after saying im ignored, its just funny
And then you yap about me all day.
Says this guy btw
Hop on MY threads, reply to MY replies,
Mate you lie about me behind an ignore button, who wouldn’t reply saying that you are talking bs, something ive explained 20 times over
talk about ME for ages and I didn’t reply to a single one before RRM told me to
We all know you read them especially when I’m talking to bunny, you sit there for like 4 pages saying “oh yeah i bet there is a real crashout shame I cant read any” “omg what is he talking about now” like bruh just shush

IMG_2140.png

You have an issue. Move the fuck on
Started from a squid game gif btw
 
Yeah cuz u always say im dragging it and you have me ignored yet you replied to my replies saying to stop arguing with me 14 times after saying im ignored, its just funny

Says this guy btw

Mate you lie about me behind an ignore button, who wouldn’t reply saying that you are talking bs, something ive explained 20 times over

We all know you read them especially when I’m talking to bunny, you sit there for like 4 pages saying “oh yeah i bet there is a real crashout shame I cant read any” “omg what is he talking about now” like bruh just shush

View attachment 146304

Started from a squid game gif btw
Oh my God what are you talking about man, this is next level mental gymnastics. Leave me alone

I didn’t read your shit. I don’t care about you enough to check what you wrote
 
So why are you doing all this then? It shouldn’t fucking matter to you. What’re you trying to prove? And for what? Retarded ass n***a
I said I don’t care about your approval, I just don’t like when people spew out something wrong then flip it and act like nothing happened, I went out of my way for 2 hours being 5v1’d on VC and server muted while you guys insult me repeatedly, only for you to exit it and make a thread about me and tag me at 5am and mock me behind ignore

Auggy mate, an argument has started cuz of this gif btw ⬇️ Very non-chalant of you

IMG_2196.gif
 
Oh my God what are you talking about man, this is next level mental gymnastics. Leave me alone

I didn’t read your shit. I don’t care about you enough to check what you wrote
So you always nitpick at me and then when I explain something you end up saying you don’t care you do that repeatedly 😭
 
AWW HELL NA BRO💀💀💀 .COM SEXUAL ASSAULT😳😳 IT CANNOT GET WORSE THAN THIS @hannah GTFIH💀💀
3months of james poem subliminals for you in a white padded room tied to a chair with leaches sucking the blood out your neck

IMG_2140.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top