Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method (NOT OP) Before & After 5% Minoxidil on Eyebrows

babyhantza

🛸
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Before:
1603532355480.png
After:
1603532381927.png
According to the original user this transformation only took two and a half months

Massive improvement either way, worth incorporating if you're lacking in this area

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not worth it for the collagen hit
Does it look to you like his collagen has suffered? Not to me.
Should be using tretinoin, applying daily spf50 sunscreen, dermarolling and taking 2g of vitamin C a day anyway

Plus it's still debatable whether it's a systemic collagenmin or just in the area of application (or not at all practically speaking)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why? Your body can't use it, and it'll simply get turned into oxalates.
Can you expand on this? Ideally with sources because I'm cutting oxalates out so I don't wanna be creating extra needlessly :KannaSip:

Back