Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

#noticing

It’s your fault look at this just look at this
IMG_1979.jpeg
 
it’s okay, you’re like a mixture of sigma and whitepill. they were both good users, so take it as a compliment
I interacted with Whitepill a bit like I told you once he’s high IQ. He was there on some alts while you were self banned
 
I interacted with Whitepill a bit like I told you once he’s high IQ. He was there on some alts while you were self banned
yeah, i’m glad you got to interact with him. you guys have some very intelligent brains
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top