- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
And nothing feels real anymore, what's the meaning
I'ma let it all pass like a season
Banshee at my window, still grieving, still weeping
It's a long walk home
Make it back before dark, shortcut down the dirt road
Felt her breath in my arms on my collarbone
In the night, felt her eyes piercin' through my soul
It's a long walk home
Barbed wire guide me down a back road
In my room down the long dark hallway
Boarded up, wooden planks past the doorway
In the same room disassociating
Is this life I'm living really something I created?
Lots ripped through my mind, filling me with hatred
Marrow on the bone saw, what a beautiful occasion
Me and Buck, we don't give no fuck but we still pourin' up the Benzedrex
Feels like fent up on my can of bev
I think it's time to go to bed
The ghosts done fuckin' left my house
I think I'll meet my spider friends again
When the hat man in my house
He pleads for me to bring you to your end
There-there's eyes in the snow
The eyes across the hill are gonna glow like wendigos
There's nowhere to go
So follow me on this long walk home
It's a long walk home
Make it back before dark, shortcut down the dirt road
Felt her breath in my arms on my collarbone
In the night, felt her eyes piercin' through my soul
It's a long walk home
Barbed wire guide me down a back road
In my room down the long dark hallway
Boarded up, wooden planks past the doorway
It's a long walk home
It's a long walk home
It's a long walk home
It's a long walk home
I'ma let it all pass like a season
Banshee at my window, still grieving, still weeping
It's a long walk home
Make it back before dark, shortcut down the dirt road
Felt her breath in my arms on my collarbone
In the night, felt her eyes piercin' through my soul
It's a long walk home
Barbed wire guide me down a back road
In my room down the long dark hallway
Boarded up, wooden planks past the doorway
In the same room disassociating
Is this life I'm living really something I created?
Lots ripped through my mind, filling me with hatred
Marrow on the bone saw, what a beautiful occasion
Me and Buck, we don't give no fuck but we still pourin' up the Benzedrex
Feels like fent up on my can of bev
I think it's time to go to bed
The ghosts done fuckin' left my house
I think I'll meet my spider friends again
When the hat man in my house
He pleads for me to bring you to your end
There-there's eyes in the snow
The eyes across the hill are gonna glow like wendigos
There's nowhere to go
So follow me on this long walk home
It's a long walk home
Make it back before dark, shortcut down the dirt road
Felt her breath in my arms on my collarbone
In the night, felt her eyes piercin' through my soul
It's a long walk home
Barbed wire guide me down a back road
In my room down the long dark hallway
Boarded up, wooden planks past the doorway
It's a long walk home
It's a long walk home
It's a long walk home
It's a long walk home