Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nt vs non nt members

RAJ GHRANDHICK

If i said something mean it had a greater meaning
Established Member
Guild
God of the chads
@sigma -slightly not nt but its not bad vey good person who everyone likes
@sexlesstosexles -not nt but is creative asf and very interesting likes to think out of the box
@Nihilus -nt mod nothing special about him really basic but is a very nice mod and a person
@allexxs -most nt guy in my opinion and is decently smart and likes to mind his business
@RAJ GHRANDHICK - slightly not nt member his ego makes him look stupid and he doesn't let anything slide but is a high iq member who hates stupid people who hurt his ego
@CarsonTheChadd -is a redpiller gymcel coper but is a very nice person and is very nt
@Looksmaxlossus - not nt member who is traditional and likes .org ways and secretly likes it more on .org

All narcy pirates are not nt

If i made assumptions that are not right plz reply against the wrong statement politely and try to make sense and be simple

200w.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
mask pill strikes again , I won
Sometimes u say not nt stuff and behave not nt but i didn't mention because u dont do it much ik u r masking but even if u didn't u would not be very not nt

Its 1:09 am

Its 1:09 am
I am going to take my vitamin supplement and letro and washing my face and then i will sleep right after i will also take 50 mg minoxidil and tomorrow i will be green now i am going offline

@sexlesstosexles -not nt but is creative asf and very interesting likes to think out of the box
@Nihilus -nt mod nothing special about him really basic but is a very nice mod and a person
@allexxs -most nt guy in my opinion and is decently smart and likes to mind his business
@RAJ GHRANDHICK - slightly not nt member his ego makes him look stupid and he doesn't let anything slide but is a high iq member who hates stupid people who hurt his ego
@CarsonTheChadd -is a redpiller gymcel coper but is a very nice person and is very nt
@Looksmaxlossus - not nt member who is traditional and likes .org ways and secretly likes it more on .org

If i made assumptions that are not right plz reply against the wrong statement politely and try to make sense and be simple

View attachment 29267
you used to be not nt but now you're actually a really good person

narcy pirates are below not nt

maskpill bc irl everyone thinks im a societal threat and autistic and wants me in a psychiatric ward
its an extremely thin line between love and hate from them
still dont hate anyone

on this forum i am more behaved

you used to be not nt but now you're actually a really good person

narcy pirates are below not nt
I used to think .org was a very good place and used to act like i was from there but when i used orgy i realised that I was very wrong

View attachment 29267
I don't even exist for you bro 😭

Back