You obsesse and hate on users who don't have a fuck about you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bro throwed one at usYou obsesse and hate on users who don't have a fuck about you
it's true tho it gets to a point
BasedYou obsesse and hate on users who don't have a fuck about you
You clown, no one asked you for your worthless opinion, go "simp" for e-girls you loser.Based
Im done hating now that I'm whitepilledI am deeply disappointed with you.
WHO THE HELL INVITED YOU HERE FREAK?!!!! THIS PARTY AINT FOR YOU GOOF!!!!!!!!!!!Based
didn't you said you were darkeningstars alt before you left the forum last time, that was funnyYou clown, no one asked you for your worthless opinion, go "simp" for e-girls you loser.
Maybe I am...didn't you said you were darkeningstars alt before you left the forum last time, that was funny
the leader of the anti darkeningstar formation is darkeningstar himself... smartest choice nglMaybe I am...
I have done it to make me more popular on this forum. This is how narcissistic I actually am.the leader of the anti darkeningstar formation is darkeningstar himself... smartest choice ngl