- Joined
- May 22, 2024
- Messages
- 43,583
- Solutions
- 23
- Reputation
- 173,288
The haters are always gonna hateHe acts like a ball of sunshine I don’t know why he got so many votes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The haters are always gonna hateHe acts like a ball of sunshine I don’t know why he got so many votes
i never had a bad experience with himHe acts like a ball of sunshine I don’t know why he got so many votes
how do i change my vote nowcan i vote nbernical just because he's jewish
@tuberculosisinmybal Thoughts?Tubers likes come across as passive aggressive tbh
What did the big nbern do to deserve thisHonest answers….
Any idea for a new mod or anything@TechnoBoss isn't a mod anymore, but i expected that from you
Going for motm I seeNo one I love them all
@Yani
@huntergirl
@Randomized Shame
@Kaari
@TonyDr
@Spuffy
@Gengar
@TechnoBoss
@tuberculosisinmybal
@yung foid
Well if I’m being honest I’d say the same thing tbh I even asked some of them to hang out irlGoing for motm I see
Being based igWhat did the big nbern do to deserve this
Names got talked about in the chat 1 hour agoAny idea for a new mod or anything?
I’m only jokingWell if I’m being honest I’d say the same thing tbh I even asked some of them to hang out irl
Was a certain Blackpillirony mentioned ? I promise to set beef aside.Being based ig
Names got talked about in the chat 1 hour ago
Can't say, since a yes or a no is a hintWas a certain Blackpillirony mentioned ? I promise to set beef aside.
"yall", "tussle",....the country is coming out of youI'm torn on you and @Yani ngl y'all both know how to tussle.
yeah do i do that?Tubers likes come across as passive aggressive tbh
@Gengar hes evil bro hes evilHonest answers….
Nbern gets called based but i get hatedBeing based ig
Names got talked about in the chat 1 hour ago
When you get mod remind me so I can write it on my suicide noteNbern gets called based but i get hated![]()
Blud think he’ll get mod before meWas a certain Blackpillirony mentioned ? I promise to set beef aside.

Tony said it best “You're more close to get the banned badge than the moderator one”When you get mod remind me so I can write it on my suicide note
For my case it's not even a jokeTony said it best “You're more close to get the banned badge than the moderator one”
80% correct.For my case it's not even a jokeI'm at 80 or 90% @Randomized Shame confirm please
Breh i’m might have to alt to get mod wth did i even doWhen you get mod remind me so I can write it on my suicide note
I’m at 60% one incident brought me from 10% to 60% and the first 10% was literally for noooo reasonFor my case it's not even a jokeI'm at 80 or 90% @Randomized Shame confirm please
yea im new idk half these people@sleeprydr impossible that you had a bad experience with me
Not even mentionned in the chat once
I like him, he's rly coolKaari ngl
I don’t wanna vote but I wanna view
Please remove my vote Saar
Can you show me the poll outcomes because I can’t see the results without voting and I don’t think anyone here is genuinely aggressive so I abstain from voting.@Gengar hes evil bro hes evil
Might aswell get my instaHonest answers….
Can you show me the poll outcomes because I can’t see the results without voting and I don’t think anyone here is genuinely aggressive so I abstain from voting.
its chihuaha type aggression
Seriously. Tuber is like this 6’5” mountain man chad, while I’m a brown bearded man with a big noseits chihuaha type aggression
Enforcer archetype yah@Yani dang bhai
The “just doing his job” modEnforcer archetype yah
i don't know i voted for myself to get up that list but didn't work
Let me vote for rando now just so he doesn’t feel left out
-the most aggresive mod making this pollHonest answers….