Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News Official MOUSE AMA for next 24 hrs

are you an incel ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
are you an incel ?
20yo khhv. ascended a bit tho im noticing better reception, ioi as of recent. used to get 0 on tinder, now I get few matches every now and then but haven't pursued as wanna first ascend. if I can stick to my plan, hopefully I can do decent in few months. don't even need Stacy man, ltr with good woman = life

20yo khhv. ascended a bit tho im noticing better reception, ioi as of recent. used to get 0 on tinder, now I get few matches every now and then but haven't pursued as wanna first ascend. if I can stick to my plan, hopefully I can do decent in few months. don't even need Stacy man, ltr with good woman = life
how would you rate yourself ?

how would you rate yourself ?
ive been rated mtn and agree with that. with morphs of soft/leanmaxxed ive been rated chadlite facially. also been told I have decent frame, muscle insertions base

ive been rated mtn and agree with that. with morphs of soft/leanmaxxed ive been rated chadlite facially. also been told I have decent frame, muscle insertions base
why khhv then

what is in your pov the best lookmaxxing advice (except hardmaxxing)

why khhv then
main failo is height 5'7, I just cope with shoe lifts and maxxing other areas.

I had few opportunities in past but aspie'd out. a girl one time asked me out to cinema in hs and I fumbled hard. I still think of it occasionally. she was perfect too, christian, athletic, good personality. she's been in committed relationship for few yrs with other guy form church now. but it seems best, she seems genuinely happy with him and is in good life path now, studying law too. that guy is similar stats to me but nice guy personalitymaxxed just be first

what is in your pov the best lookmaxxing advice (except hardmaxxing)
find some long term purpose best for you, and dedicate/stick to that. like young kid who hones piano skills n becomes mozartcel in future, person who studies IT to escape poor background etc. never give up on the dream your passionate for. one day that may be how you leave your mark on this world. ignore every1 else, da haters, oftentimes no1 honestly rlly cares they're just there for themselves, in fact they'll hate it if u rise above them

young ppl consistent chewing and mewing can be very powerful.

older ppl id say leanmaxx; maintaining health, aging with good diet, low stress

I had few opportunities in past but aspie'd out. a girl one time asked me out to cinema in hs and I fumbled hard.
so you are an introvert?

im 5'7 too lol
max physique, face; wear lifts if needed and you should be decent enough. if young can consider hgh/AI but ofc do further research first

so you are an introvert?
na, I was so dumb I didn't realise she was flirting at the time, I didn't know how to escalate etc. ive been told im low inhib, extrovert

max physique, face; wear lifts if needed and you should be decent enough. if young can consider hgh/AI but ofc do further research first
i have realised that most girls my age or lil younger 16-18 dont care that much about height as i thought. Only this one b***h i liked told my friend that she would have dated me if i was taller 😭

i have realised that most girls my age or lil younger 16-18 dont care that much about height as i thought. Only this one b***h i liked told my friend that she would have dated me if i was taller 😭
i think face+frame > height

ye man, id say try shoot your shots. I regret missing opportunities when younger. even if rejected it doesn't mean shit who cares they'll forget after a week etc. longer pain of regret is worse. also this age, esp as spine fuses last id definitely consider hgh, ghrp, cdc peptides or if don't wanna inject oral mk677 with high protein diet. check Qingdao sigma, meso rx forum for more info, good price n quality for injectables. thorne k2 mk4 good too. vertical diet is good diet model. eggs r very good and anabolic too

this is good to lower oestrogen too. aromatase inhibitor can do too but research more as can cause brain damage, balding, rebound

ye man, id say try shoot your shots
i have never talked to a girl first tbh, they make the first move and i feel like a pussy for this.
there is a girl i rly like rn, i am scared af to talk to her ngl, not that i am that afraid of rejection but bc she is a friend of some friends of mine and if i get rejected i will be embarrassed. Plus, i see her everyday in school so i will be even more embarrassed

i have never talked to a girl first tbh, they make the first move and i feel like a pussy for this.
there is a girl i rly like rn, i am scared af to talk to her ngl, not that i am that afraid of rejection but bc she is a friend of some friends of mine and if i get rejected i will be embarrassed. Plus, i see her everyday in school o i will be even more embarrassed
lmao na n***a. fr its not deep. if low inhib just be upfront, like "hey I like you and if you're down lets catch up some time".

the minor cost of embarrassment from friend of friend may nt be worth cost she finds some1 else, you forever part ways etc

otherwise can try escalate over time with mini gestures/flirts, give random complements, eye contact, conversations, become friends first and build up

last question, does smoking/vaping stunt growth?

last question, does smoking/vaping stunt growth?
nicotine actually raises testosterone, dht, lowers cortisol. id say its negligible on height, some could argue increased test = increased oestrogen fusing plates sooner if aren't lowering oestrogen via other avenues. more so concern is long term for cancer etc

nvm i have one more, what advice would you give to your 18 yo self

nvm i have one more, what advice would you give to your 18 yo self
do trades/army instead of comp sci at uni. ave paying job u enjoy mogs high paying u hate. stuff like teacher, dental assistant, police officer is fun, low stress, good demand and decent wage. I much rather prefer physical stuff n labor to keep fit than mental labor n increasing stress.

don't care so much what others think.

set a plan for next 5 yrs, vision your top version and work to that till its reality.

view mistakes and failures positively as areas to improve from.

don't fap so much, those short term pleasures weren't worth it in long run

also m8 u should check this page lot good info, read like a summary everyday before sleep

alr thank you man
actually main thing I think id say. don't waste so much time on meaningless stuff with little reward like Netflix, video games, browsing forums. spend time very preciously at this age. even on commuting etc, have a book on hand. write a weekly schedule planner. don't start off morning on phone, have morning routine like set bed, 50 pushups, Patrick Bateman skincare etc. pleasure comes latter half of day then work completed. if u start day off bad rest of day will follow like that so its important. 21 days this should become habit. notion is good app for this also for uni.

also get driver license as soon as u can. food delivery, taxi part time. truck/train driver, crane operator careers actually make good salary.

midget convo