- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
Who do you think @Cloverr is @Logicmaxxer
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OkieIm just being myself![]()
idk why people keep accusing me of being an alt.... like what have I doneee???!Okie
Hmmmmmmidk why people keep accusing me of being an alt.... like what have I doneee???!![]()
W-WHAT!!!Hmmmmmm![]()
Nothing :3W-WHAT!!!
Nothing :3
Ok sorryidk why people keep accusing me of being an alt.... like what have I doneee???!![]()
we know the truth master we have to keep it hidden from the rest thoughI think she is just a teenage girl (slightly autistic) but nevertheless genuine (unlike some other supposedly female users)
Or may be @Whitepill larping...
W-What t-truth tho >//<we know the truth master we have to keep it hidden from the rest though