sparse
Well-known member
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2025
- Messages
- 99
- Online time
- 1d 6h
- Reputation
- 356
I just want @huntergirl back
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He wouldEy88 wouldn't admit to it in public LOL
I won't fight for someone that doesn't want to do the sameyou have to fight @cr1st14n for her
Fuck youhi bro
missed u
yh thats not ey88Fuck you
I know what you didyh thats not ey88
kys larper
we know who ey really isyh thats not ey88
kys larper
@Cloverrwe know who ey really is
gtfo@doll I want huntergirl but I can settle for you also
unc are u tryna rizz up iberian fine shytgtfo
im not rizzing anyoneunc ur tryna rizz up iberian fine shyt![]()
are u also smelling penis?gtfo
he admitted he was zelda onceHe would
Water but this isn't himhe admitted he was zelda once
are u also smelling penis?
im not rizzing anyone
in fact im studying period cramps so I need some silence
ey88. World renowned forum legend, dated 2 .com girls simultaneously. Ring a bell?who?
he doesn't speak like that budey88. World renowned forum legend, dated 2 .com girls simultaneously. Ring a bell?
why did doll react with tf like it aint trueey88. World renowned forum legend, dated 2 .com girls simultaneously. Ring a bell?
I went back to college.he doesn't speak like that bud
teach me ur rizz techniquesey88. World renowned forum legend, dated 2 .com girls simultaneously. Ring a bell?
you can speak like a r****d and still have 3 master degreesI went back to college.
Not really, sorryRing a bell?
Srs@TonyDr ban him he doxxed me![]()
LarpI just want @huntergirl back