- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
i love when guys are cute and chalant and stuff he’s so silly
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ofc i do i had a massive crush on my blasian coworker but i love white guys morepompom likes bleks?
Reported for racismofc i do i had a massive crush on my blasian coworker but i love white guys more
wtvReported for racism
nonchalant men could neverrrrHe did a little dance he's so chalant![]()
I’m black and I feel discriminated
Pompom is a blekpompom likes bleks?
I've told you b4, but you're not black, just dark.I’m black and I feel discriminated

pompom is latina or whatever they call it but she looks like she has a sprinkle of blek like a sprinkle that makes her look a bit mulattaPompom is a blek
I’m pale and darkI've told you b4, but you're not black, just dark.![]()
im latina but look half blekPompom is a blek
ur med n***aI’m black and I feel discriminated
True, but I’m black for snowbunniesur med n***a
italy is the india of europeTrue, but I’m black for snowbunnies
I’m whiter than 90% of “Aryans” but I don’t boast about ititaly is the india of europe