Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL on my myself we're all watching this

.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵

healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
31,552
Solutions
4
Reputation
136,798
Location
Hell
Screenshot_2025-08-06-23-10-54-79_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
 
Everytime I’m out of ideas I just say “how was your day” and she starts complaining as usual for hours or just “ what’s your plans for the day “ they love to talk about themselves a lot. And I pretend to care
 
Everytime I’m out of ideas I just say “how was your day” and starts complaining as usual for hours or just “ what’s your plans for the day “ they love to talk about themselves a lot. And I pretend to care
🥶🥶🥶
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top