What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] On what should i focus first?

Buried Alive

my face Is a disaster:

mouth: recessed, deep bite

nose: tip too big

eyes: wtf they are atrocious.

but i dont know what to do first. once someone told me i should go for the jaw first because is the base, but the it will end for being +10k spent for a minimal change and of course i dont wanna go for every little surgery out there. what to do first? if i go for eyes (decompression + implants or whatever it will be) the implants then could move if i decide to fix my jaw?

Eyes should be my priority?

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Eyes should be my priority?
Always.

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Your face is not that bad btw, but it is futile to try to make you understand this.

Also dye your white hairs or something.

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Eyes And your upper lip vermilion t lower lip vermilion ratio is fucked
Chin and lower third is not angular enough

Buried Alive

Always.

The thread is spitting truth but those are really good hunter eyes, i dont think i will get them even with many surgeries (that i wont do if they are many).
So the thread is too much on one side, picking people with very bad eyes, what about a normal area? Prob the chad will still remain a chad thanks to the jaw, etc.

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

The thread is spitting truth but those are really good hunter eyes, i dont think i will get them even with many surgeries (that i wont do if they are many).
You already have good eyebrows and PFL, you have a good base, I think you could reach a quite good eye area with surgery tbh.

Buried Alive

You already have good eyebrows and PFL, you have a good base, I think you could reach a quite good eye area with surgery tbh.
Thanks dude, this gives me hope.
On other incel italian forum people said that im a fucking normie and so i will remain.

I Will go to pagnoni